ISO 45001:2018 specifies requirements for occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems, and gives guidance for its use, to enable ROBAR Civil to provide a safe and healthy workplace by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving our OH&S performance.
ROBAR Civil is committed to the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces to protect the health, safety and welfare of our employees, subcontractors, visitors and other stakeholders.
We are also committed to achieving zero safety and environmental incidents, and to managing risk throughout our operations to protect our employees, the environment, our assets, earnings, markets and reputation.
The objective of our Safety Policy is to ensure that:
- We comply and demonstrate applicable compliance with ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (standard);
- all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements including safety legislation, codes of practice, compliance codes and Australian Standards;
- risk management procedures are available, adhered to, and eliminate hazards and reduce OHS risks;
- we consult and communicate with workers on all aspects of the safety management system;
- we promote open, honest, effective and timely safety communication, consultation and coordination with interested parties;
- we provide ongoing safety education and training to all our employees;
- we ensure incidents are reported investigated and reviewed by management with a view to preventing recurrence;
- we provide adequate resources to ensure work health safety is a central part of the organisation;
- we ensure effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to injured employees;
- we establish objectives to measure safety performance of the ROBAR Civil Integrated Management System (IMS); and
- we continually improve the IMS to facilitate the elimination of work-related injuries and illness.
Download the ROBAR Civil Quality Policy.