We are seeking civil construction industry experienced candidates who are looking for challenging roles with a great company.
We are proud of our business and workplace culture
At ROBAR Civil, we are proud of our business and workplace culture. We welcome diversity across our workforce and acknowledge that our people are the reason for our success, so you can be sure that your contribution will be valued.
We’re committed to achieving diversity of gender, skill, culture and thought, and encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our current opportunities.
Our recruitment process is designed to identify the best person for each job based on qualification, experience and potential.
Once you’ve applied for a position, you will receive a confirmation message to recognise receipt of your application. Your resume should provide enough detail to easily identify if your skills match the job requirements.
If you are shortlisted for the role, you will be contacted by telephone for an initial discussion and/or to arrange the next steps. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications remain confidential. The information we collect during the selection process is used for employment purposes and will be treated confidentially.
We are seeking expression of interest for civil construction workers with experience in:
- Carpenter/Form Workers
- Plant operators (Skid steer/ Positrack/ Excavator)
- Civil construction supervisors
- Project and Site Engineers
Robar Civil is looking to employ casual/full time civil construction workers to work across a range of projects across New Zealand.
We are seeking enthusiastic, reliable candidates that have had previous civil experience across general civil construction, drainage, concreting including form reo and pour (FRP), general earthworks and rail infrastructure projects.
- SiteSafe ID
- Operators Licence
- Licences (1,2,3,4 or 5)
- First Aid and/or CPR
To be successful in this role, you must:
- be hard working and a reliable, team player;
- have previous civil construction experience;
- be able to pass a national Police clearance; and
- be able to pass a pre-employment medical and initial and random alcohol and drug screens.
In offer for the right candidates, we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate, including superannuation; and
- A fantastic team environment with opportunities for ongoing employment on current, and up and coming projects.
Submit your resume